Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holiday Hangover

I woke up this morning and did not want to wear a single thing in my closet. Not because of what it looked like, but because of how it FELT. After two weeks of gobbling up all the goodies that come along with the holidays, I am rather bloated--thus I felt like a sausage trying to stuff myself into high-waisted skirts and what-used-to-be-boyfriend-fit shorts. What I really wanted to wear today? A muu muu. Something loose and floaty that so that there would be no danger of it clinging to any part of my slightly-larger-than-usual body. Something like this:

Dress: Forever 21


Blazer: Forever 21
ASOS ALFIE Leather Chelsea Ankle Boot
Ankle Boots: ASOS
Bag: Zara

Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21

Bracelet: Forever 21

MICHAEL Michael Kors Michael Kors Stainless Steel Chronograph Layton Watch, Golden
Watch: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment